Since 2009, Neptune’s Restaurant has offered fresh local seafood, an extensive lunch menu, and a seasonal seafood buffet. Come join us on our oceanfront patio and enjoy the best seafood on the beach!
Why should you work at Neptunes Restaurant Oceanfront Inn
- Work in the heart of one of the most popular vacation destinations – Virginia Beach
- Busy restaurant environment with opportunities for high customer interaction
- One free meal provided per shift worked
- Potential for time off in September and to work for the VB Neptune Festival!
- Great local assistance provided through the Virginia Beach International Student Outreach program, including housing, transportation, local and events.
- Easy transportation around Virginia Beach available – bicycles are highly encouraged!
Like us on Facebook!
About Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach is a major resort city, with kilometers of beaches and hundreds of hotels, motels, restaurants, nightclubs, and shops along its oceanfront. Vacationers share this beautiful area with a population of close to 500,000, two universities, three military bases, and a booming local economy that many of America's largest corporations call home. In addition to the many local restaurants and shops, you will find all of the standard American chains well represented here, many of them open late to accommodate the huge influx of tourists during the summer season. Virginia Beach is ideal for those students who love the beach but just can't give up that city lifestyle. Public transportation is frequent and affordable, as are second jobs
For more area, transportation, housing, and much more information, visit the Virginia Beach International Student Outreach Program (ISOP) website! The Virginia Beach ISOP works hard to make every Work and Travel student feel at home in Virginia Beach.
To connect with other International Students and find resources in Virginia Beach, “like” Helping International Students in Virginia Beach on Facebook!
Did you know… Virginia Beach is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world!
For even more information about Virginia Beach:
Virginia Beach Weather
The climate of Virginia Beach can be considered humid subtropical, due to the moderating effect of the ocean. The average annual temperature is 60 °F (15 °C); average temperature in summer is 79°F (26°C), in winter 40°F (4°C). For more information about the weather, please visit: http://www.weather.com/.
For more info visit: