Position Offered : Clerk Job Start Dates : 6/10/2017 - 6/15/2017Job End Dates : 9/5/2017 - 9/15/2017Minimum Work Period : See work datesEnglish Language Level : (6) AdvancedQualification : Must be fluent in English and have customer service skills. Employer reserves the right to change employee’s position if English is not sufficient.
* Must have a high attention to detail, Math/counting skills, and accurate money/cash handling skills
* Must have strong communication skills, friendly, positive attitude and be dedicated to customer service
* Must be attentive to guests and highly knowledgeable about all products in order to educate guests and up-sell and cross-sell merchandise
* Merchandise presentation skills are a benefit to this position
* Must be able to work individually or as a team and at a quick pace
* Must be able to read, write, and understand instructions given in the English Language
* Must have the ability to understand and respond to verbal instructions given in the English language
* Retail Sales/Shop Assistants serve as a representative of our company and must display courtesy, respect, tact, and discretion in all interactions with other employees, management, owners, guests and members of the local community
Position Description: Waiting on customers, selling popcorn & candy in a fast-paced environment. Clean store before shift ends. Shifts are from 9:30 am to 5 pm or 5 pm to Midnight. Clerks may work day or night, if you work a day shift you may be required to help with taffy packing. Students may be moved into different positions if necessary based on performance, language skills and to balance hours. We are looking for energetic, outgoing, bubbly and friendly people who enjoy working with the public. Must have a “Can Do & Willingness” attitude. Please look at our website https://dolles.com and research our history and products before arriving in the United States. We all work hard together and also get to play hard as a family here at Dolles!!
* Handling sales in accurate manner which will include entering sales in a cash register, taking money, counting out correct change (coins/bills), giving change (coins/bills), to guests, and completing credit card transactions
* Wrapping items and/or placing items in a bag for guests
* Greeting all guests as they enter the store in a timely manner
* Assisting or advising guests on their purchases
* Suggesting other merchandise items to go with the guest’s original selection (up-sell)
* Advising guest on amenities outside of our retail location
* Stocking and inventory or merchandise items
* Maintaining and cleaning all retail areas including stock room, display areas, floors, and cash register/check-out area
* Demonstrate a high level of customer service. Respond to and take appropriate action to resolve concerns and complaints of guests
* Keep manager/supervisor informed of situations relating to facility operation, patron complaints or concerns, accidents, emergency situations, damages and potential safety hazards
* Attend departmental and team meetings as well as participate in all additional training courses
*Perform all duties in a safe manner
Position Offered : Popcorn CookJob Start Dates : 6/20/2017 - 6/30/2017Job End Dates : 9/10/2017 - 9/30/2017Minimum Work Period : See work datesEnglish Language Level : (6) AdvancedQualification : Fluent English and will require a physically fit employee - job can be physically demanding. Be able to carry at least 50 lbs/23kg on a continual basis. Also will need to be able to lift kettle (30lbs/16kg) above your head. Will be an outside position working in hot humid conditions. Heavy lifting.
* Employees will perform physical activities that require moving one’s whole body, such as lifting, balancing, climbing and stooping or bending. These activities often also require considerable use of arms and legs
* Will be required to lift, push, pull or carry objects up to 50lbs/23kg on a repeated basis
* Employees will work continuously outdoors with exposure to a variety of weather conditions such as rain, direct sunlight or high heat and humidity
* Popcorn Cooks serve as a representative of our company and must display courtesy, respect, tact, and discretion in all interactions with other employees, management, owners, guests and members of the local community
Position Description: Cooking popcorn in busy candy shop in downtown Ocean City. Clean station before shift ends. Shifts are from 9:30 am to 5 pm or from 5 pm to Midnight. Students may work day or night shifts. Students may be moved into different positions if necessary based on performance, language skills and to balance hours.
* Cleaning, mopping, sweeping all areas, utensils and cooking wear used during a shift
* Filling soda machines
* Restocking as needed
* MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT, RAISE AND CARRY A KETTLE THAT WEIGHS 30lbs/16kg on a consistent basis
* YOU WILL BE TESTED ON YOUR CAPABILITY TO CARRY THE KETTLE BEFORE YOU CAN START YOUR POSITION
Download the Employer Profile.
Download the Job Profile.