Position Offered : Pool Attendant/RecreationJob Start Dates : 5/15/2017 - 5/20/2017Job End Dates : 8/25/2017 - 9/5/2017Minimum Work Period : See work datesEnglish Language Level : (5) Upper IntermediateQualification : *Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Dedicated and careful, high level of accuracy and attention to detail
*Must be able to mulit-task and deal with customer requests with a pleasant attitude
* Must look professional at all times
* Fluent in English
* HOUSING MUST BE OBTAINED AS SOON AS YOU ARE HIRED TO THIS POSITION - PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU COME TO THE UNITED STATESPosition Description: Pool Operator/Recreation must maintain an attractive, sanitary and safe swimming pool for the guests.
This positions primary responsibility will be to work with the guest and check out and in the pool's umbrellas and chairs.
* Work with the guest managing the inventory of pool chairs and umbrella's
* have the guest register in writing when they take out or return the chairs and/or umbrella's
* verify with the people around the pool that they are guests of the hotel and can show their room key as proof
* straighten chairs and keep area around pool clean and tidy
* Continually verify the supply of towels and keep the towels stocked and ready to be used
* turn in lost and found items immediately to the supervisor
* report all guest accidents and employee injuries to a supervisor immediately
* Notify supervisor of any guests' complaints or comments
* Acknowledge and greet guest immediately when passing in the pool area, hall and elevator
Download the Employer Profile.
Download the Job Profile.